Particular View – Privacy Statement / Terms and Conditions
Any problems or questions, in the first instance please contact us…
Website - this website published under www.particularview.com
PV take User’s privacy seriously. PV will not share any data with third parties or pass on Purchaser’s contact details save for PV appointed professional services ie. delivery services.
PV do not collect or retain Purchaser’s credit/debit card details, but do collect name and shipping address and email or telephone contact details.
All correspondence between PV and Users or Purchasers will be treated as confidential.
Any information supplied by PV to Users or Purchasers is to be treated as confidential.
PV adheres to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998
Terms and Conditions
1. Free access to the Website is on condition that the User accepts these Terms and Conditions.
2. All information on the Website is provided for the benefit of the User and is provided without prejudice. Every effort has been made to ensure that information and data contained herein is accurate and timely but it is the sole responsibility of the User to check the accuracy and suitability.
3. PV may from time to time change the content of the Website and/or the specification of the Goods including prices and delivery charges.
4. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and the content (ie. all imagery and design components, text and files) belongs to John Fewster FCSD.
5. Users may download and print material from the Website only for the purpose of using this Website (ie. for their own personal reference in making the decision to purchase any Goods offered for sale).
6. Users must not reprint, republish or redistribute any material on this Website without prior permission in writing from PV.
7. PV provide links to third party websites for the purpose of accessing featured resorts and/or other relevant services. Every effort has been made to provide suitable links and these are provided for convenience and without prejudice.
8. PV are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
9. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that their computer systems meet the relevant specification to use the Website and that their systems are compatible with the Website.
10. Any queries or requests for information relating to these terms or to the Website or to the Goods that are offered for sale on the Website and/or pertaining delivery issues should be emailed to: email@example.com
11. PV make every effort to provide accurate information and bone fide content but make no warranty express or implied other than that the Website complies with the laws of England.
12. No part of the Website shall be deemed as forming a contract or being part of any contract between PV and the User.
13. Orders: Orders for Goods will be accepted at our discretion and we reserve the right not to accept a particular order.
14. A contract will be made between PV and the Purchaser at the time of notification by email, mail or telephone that the order is confirmed.
15. Orders made online will be confirmed after PV receive authorisation of the Purchaser’s credit/debit card payment. Payment must be made in accordance with the instructions on the Website. Card payments are processed by PV secure transaction partner PayPal. PV do not collect or retain Purchaser’s credit/debit card details but do collect name and shipping address and email or telephone contact details.
16. Orders made using PV printed mail order form will be confirmed on receipt of payment by bank transfer or when the Purchaser’s cheque payment has been cleared.
17. If for any reason PV are unable or unwilling to process an order, the Purchaser will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund will be arranged. If a payment is not authorised or is rejected by the Purchaser’s card issuer or bank, PV will not be liable for any delay, inconvenience, non-acceptance or non-delivery of the order.
18. Delivery: Through the elected delivery company, PV will deliver Goods to the delivery address specified in the order. PV make every effort to fulfill and dispatch orders within a reasonable time. Some Goods are produced to specific order and may require more than 7 days from order date to dispatch. In this case PV will provide an estimated dispatch date.
19. Returns: Any Goods that are damaged or faulty will be replaced or refunded by PV. If you are not satisfied with any of the Goods, PV will arrange for an exchange, replacement or refund, provided that they are returned to PV within fourteen days of your receipt, that they are in their original and unused condition, in their original packing, and that you notify PV in writing stating the reason for return and whether an exchange, replacement or refund is required.
20. Cancellation: Particular View Limited will operate in accordance with current Distance Selling regulations. You have the right to cancel an order provided that you give PV notice in writing within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods. The Goods must be returned to us in their original and unused condition, in their original packing and at your cost. PV will refund your payment, less delivery charges and any costs incurred by PV for recovery of the Goods, within 30 days of our receipt of the proper notice of cancellation.
21. Notification: You may notify PV of your return or cancellation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Refunds: Your payment for the Goods will be refunded as soon as possible by the original payment method, within 30 working days of PV receipt of the returned Goods. PV reserve the right where appropriate, to deduct up to 25% from the refund value of Goods that are produced to order.
23. These Terms and Conditions do not supercede your statutory rights.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of English law.